The best of 2015.


Dear blog readers,

Thanks you all for all your kind comments on my blog. I have enjoyed it very much and it feels as if I know you a little. Isn’t it special to have virtual friends by writing a blog?

This week I show you the best pictures of past gardening year. In January, the gardening year is going to start all over again. Like I did this year, every week I will tell you about my activities, frustrations and new plans.

To conclude, this is what I wish for your garden:
A little bit of frost in January, then full throttle off to spring! Soft rain in May. Plenty of sun in June with the occasional shower in the evening. A very sunny summer with lots of opportunities to go to the beach and at last an Indian summer in the Autumn…...


Happy 2016.




Januari.


Januari.


Februari.


March.


March.


April.


April.



May.


June.

June.


July.


July.


August.


September.


October.


November.


December.

Thanks for hosting


Comments

  1. These are beautiful photographs. Thanks so much for sharing at http://image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2015/12/little-painted-desert.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice display from your gardens. My two favorites are the second from January which looks like cotton wool and the last one with the birds.

    ReplyDelete
  3. november is beautiful with the roses

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Hetty,

    Loved seeing your garden through the year - very beautiful.
    Happy New Year and best wishes for good health, happiness and prosperity for 2016
    hugs
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment