Christmas inspiration.


By reading other blogs you can gain some good ideas for the upcoming Christmas season. This year there were two blogs that inspired me.

The first was by Peetje. She bought, like I did, the little Christmas bells. (Action store) Peetje put the bells on burlap rope. Mm, I thought, I can use that idea. I have wired the bells to some copper wire. Now I can turn the bells easily into my small Christmas tree and they can’t fall out.

Another blog that inspired me was the blog of Anita. She made bows of old silk. Old silk? That's exactly what my wreath needs. A piece of silk was quickly bought and now my wreath looks exactly what I had in mind.

Peetje and Anita, thank you for your inspiring blogs.

Finally I show you the pictures I made of my Christmas decorations. Maybe; you get inspired as well!

Inspired or not, in any case, I wish you all a Merry Christmas!





Little bells....


On copper wire.


Bells in my little Christmas tree.


My Christmas tree.....


On the windowsill.


Nice Poinsettia's


White, with pink vains.


Beautiful combination.


In the evening......


Candles are lit and.... 


A silk bow in my wreath.

Comments

  1. These are beautiful shots!
    Thanks so much for sharing at http://image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2015/12/time-for-tune-up.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such beautiful and festive shots.
    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wat lief dat je mij linkt...Dankjewel!
    Jouw kerstboompjes vind ik supermooi geworden! Wat een leuk idee om de bellen aan koperdraad te bevestigen. Dat opent weer tal van mogelijkheden...En zo inspireren we elkaar en dat is toch juist het leuke van bloggen!
    Hele fijne kerstdagen en een gezond en gelukkig 2016! Moge het een mooi blogjaar worden!
    Liefs, Peetje

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Hetty, your Christmas decorations are sooo... very beautiful and unique! I especially like your small Christmas trees with the bells and I love the silk bow on the wreath.
    Wishing you and your loved ones a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
    Warm regards,
    Christina

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment