Garden Bloggers Bloom Day. March 2015.

It's been weeks of gorgeous spring weather. And there is so how much to enjoy. Here are some pictures from my garden. I have found a lot of bulbs flowering in my garden that I like to share with you all.


Have a Happy blogger Blooms Day!

                                            romantischerozentuin.nl



Narcissus.


Iris reticulata.


Iris reticulata 'Harmony'.


Narcis 'Jetfire'.


Narcissus 'Spoirot'.


Puschkinia alba.


Puschkinia Libantica.


Puschkinia Libantica in a pot.


Tulipa Pulchella violacea.


Almost in flower, Tulipa Peppermintstick. 


Fritillaria Lutea.

All new followers a warm welcome.




Comments

  1. Dear Hetty
    Great fine flower viewing today!
    Is fascinated by nacissus- the bright yellow is beautiful!
    Lovely photos with fine depth!

    hugs
    Jette Majken

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, how far everything has come down in Europe! Lovely to see! Have a nice sunday! :) Mia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous iris!
    Love the little container garden, too!
    Happy Garden Bloggers' Bloom Day!
    Lea

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing angle in that first Narcissus photo! I really like your composition in all of these, actually.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hetty, I really need to find some iris reticulata like yours. How long have you had them? I really like how they form clumps - looks very natural. And your narcissus spoirot is very unusual, too. I've never seen anything like it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment