Summer garden tour with Gnome Joop.


Hello, as you may recall I am gnome Joop. I live in this garden now for years. The lady that owns the garden has left for summer holiday. So the garden finally is all mine! Before she left, she has asked me to give you a garden tour. I will make it a quick one, after all it is my vacation too.
                                

Look at these strawberries are they not delicious!


 As you will understand I will eat them all before she returns.



This is the front garden. She thinks she can chase the moles away by leading the electric fence through the lawn. She must be nuts. If you would ask me the best way to get rid of moles is to kill them straight away with a rake. But as you know she is kind of a softie. 




The borders in the front garden are massive now.



In the picking garden the dahlia’s are starting to flower. Not overwhelmingly I would say.


Next to the garden bench, there are a lot of red flowers. I like to spend some time here every now and again. I will love to see the garden turn into a real jungle after some time.


Her flower garden.


It looks tidy now but…….…



..it surely will be a mess when she comes back. 

That is the end of my garden tour, I think I gave it a fair try to give you the real picture. I am off to the beach. I have been told that this is just at the end of the street....


They are right. Look at this beach!


The garden can do without me. I am going to stay for a while!





Comments

  1. Hetty,
    what a beautiful summer garden tour! Thank you for sharing! Your guide is cute!
    All my best from Austria
    Elisabeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi hi this was a lovely post with the gnom...he is really everywhere!
    Take care, have a great weekend.
    Titti

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha-ha :-) Thank you for the tour! Have a little mercy with your mistress, huh?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment