A Christmas arrangement in five minutes.


In this time of year, many Christmas workshops are given. Crafting a decoration for Christmas together with your friends, how nice can that be.

Christmas arrangements, Christmas wreaths and garlands of greenery, I have made them all. With great pleasure I must admit. But since my girlfriend showed me her interpretation of a Christmas arrangement, I'm looking at it in a different way.

My girlfriend takes the easy approach. She fetches a nice dish - she has many- and some Christmas baubles. Also a wind light from her depot, a few sprigs of greenery out of her garden and an antler from the wall. With a lot of good taste she arranges this to a casual, yet beautiful unity.

I've done something similar. I bought me two small Christmas trees. I placed these in the birch wooden flowerpots I saved over from last year. From the kitchen cupboard I fetched an old dish of a long-deceased relative. Together with some Christmas baubles and a star of birch wood on the dish it already looked great. A finishing touch by two little deer I bought this year and,

VoilĂ , a very pleasant Christmas arrangement in five minutes.


No Christmas stress for me!

                                              Open garden days, click here

Christmas decoration

Ready in 5 minutes!

Christmas tree.
A little deer in a small bowl.

Or two, twice as nice.


Comments